Thank you for your gift to The Rock Church and it's ministries.
Please scroll to the bottom of this page to make a one-time donation to The Rock Church General Fund, HERStory, Bibleville/Shift children and C23 youth outreaches.
CLICK HERE if you wish to MAKE A RECURRING CONTRIBUTION
The Rock Church mails out tax-deductible receipts for donations after the end of the calendar year, in accordance with the Canada Revenue Agency. Any offerings received over and above the needs of the designated ministry will be redirected to other areas of ministry.
Ways to Give:
On this page you can make ONE TIME GIFTS via:
1. Credit Card
2. Debit VISA card (If your debit card has a VISA symbol on it, you can use it in all the options that are listed for a credit card above. It simply debits your account directly as a debit card normally does.)
3. e-Transfer using email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Cheque via:
- Surface mail (Canada Post)
- Drop off at church - in the office (if open) or the mail slot (Address: 228 Avenue G South, Saskatoon, SK S7M 1V1)
5. Pre-Authorized Debit – You can set this up by contacting the church office via email (email@example.com) or phone (306 975-7197). They will send or email you a pdf form for you to complete and send back.
However you choose to give, we thank you for your generousity, and for caring enough to support the ministries of The Rock Church to children, youth and adults in Saskatoon and beyond.
CLICK HERE if you wish to contribute to ONE IN A HUNDRED
CLICK HERE if you wish to make a RECURRING CONTRIBUTION
Make a one-time on-line donation here: