Thank you for your gift to The Rock Church and it's ministries.
You can donate to our General Fund, Bibleville/Shift children and C23 youth outreaches, HERstory, Camp, or our Building renovation fund.
The Rock Church mails out tax-deductible receipts for donations after the end of the calendar year, in accordance with the Canada Revenue Agency. Any offerings received over and above the needs of the designated ministry will be redirected to other areas of ministry.
Ways to Give:
1. On this page you can make one time gifts, or set up monthly giving via:
- Credit Card
- Debit VISA card (If your debit card has a VISA symbol on it, you can use it in all the options that are listed for a credit card above. It simply debits your account directly as a debit card normally does.)
2. You can make an e-Transfer using email to email@example.com. (Please send the answer to your security question in a separate email.)
3. You can give using a cheque via:
- Surface mail (Canada Post)
- Drop off at church - in the office (if open) or the mail slot (Address: 228 Avenue G South, Saskatoon, SK S7M 1V1)
4. You can set up a Pre-Authorized Debit – You can set this up by contacting the church office via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (306 975-7197). They will send or email you a pdf form for you to complete and send back.
However you choose to give, we thank you for your generousity, and for caring enough to support the ministries of The Rock Church to children, youth and adults in Saskatoon and beyond.
Online Giving Here: